The Browning Outdoorsman Camp Axe is designed to be lightweight and is perfect for tasks around the campsite. It features a polypropylene and fiberglass handle, 1055 steel hollow ground one piece
tomahawk head, and a nylon sheath.
- One piece head is hot-forged, hollow ground, high carbon 1055 tool steel for superior strength and durability
- Axe is 24” and weighs 2 lbs. 4.2 ounces - lightweight and filling the "middle ground" between a hatchet and a full sized axe.
- Injection-molded polypropylene and fiberglass handle is designed for easy hand placement when cutting kindling
- Integrated tang extends from axe head down into the handle for increased strength and rigidity
- Includes nylon sheath for storage and safe transport
- Designed by acclaimed cutting tool maker, outdoorsman, and hunter, Russ Kommer