We think the BOA Pivot wading boot, with it's unique closure system is an excellent boot, especially for winter fishing. Easily loosen or tighten your boots, even with frozen fingers, and the rubber soles prevent snow and ice build-up.
New innovations equal superb traction, comfort, and durability. The Boa® Closure System teams a durable and lightweight reel with aircraft grade stainless steel laces. Just turn the dial to achieve the desired fit; to take the boot off, simply pull the dial out until it clicks and then pull the tongue forward.
- Rubber-soled wading boot
- Lightweight reel with aircraft-grade stainless steel laces provides smooth closure and a secure and comfortable fit
- Durable synthetic microfiber upper
- Scratch rubber provides enhanced sidewall and heel protection
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Injection-molded EVA mid-sole
- Orvis proprietary outsole for ultimate traction
- Accepts optional PosiGrip™ Screw-In Studs
- Weighs 3 lbs. 6 oz. in size 10