The Orvis Ultralight Convertible Wader is the preferred wader of Bent Rod employees. This wader stands up to the rough stuff we throw at it all year while crawling through these mountain streams here in Idaho.
The Women's Ultralight Convertible Wader offers a new level of versatility in full-featured wader specifically designed, contoured and fit for women, as well as superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk.
- Contoured fit for female anglers
- 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zipper
- Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties
- Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag and collection
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high stress areas
- Internal zipper pocket with four-way stretch power mesh
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
- Approximate weight (small/Regular) 31oz / 887g