Join our Loyalty Rewards Program which offers you 2% back on every order you place with www.thebentrod.com. To get started earning your rewards points, simply Log In to sign up for your free store account. This allows us to keep track of your points for you. Every time you log in to shop, you will see Reward Points listed on each product page below the product image. You will receive 2 points for every dollar spent.
How do The Bent Rod Outdoors rewards points work?
For every $1.00 you spend, you earn 2 points. Every 100 points is worth $1.00 toward a future purchase. Your “MY ACCOUNT” area will keep track of how many points you earn. Make sure you are logged in to your account when you make your purchases so they are all applied to your reward point total!
Example: Spend $250 on one or more purchases, accrue 500 points and then redeem those points for a $5 Gift Certificate!
We may surprise you with Double Reward Point Days which you can find out about by becoming a fan of The Bent Rod Outdoors on Facebook and signing up for our Monthly Newsletter on the left side of this page.
REDEEMING YOUR LOYALTY REWARDS POINTS
To review your reward point total and to redeem your REWARDS points:
- Log into your account using the My Account link.
- Your total points will be displayed in the My Rewards section of your account page.
- Click the "Redeem" link next to the My Rewards section.
- Available Gift Certificates options will be displayed along with the points necessary to purchase them. Occasionally we may add additional redeemable products.
- Choose your gift certificate amount, select "Redeem" and then verify your transaction by clicking the click to REDEEM button.
- The Gift Certificate will automatically be assigned to you. You will receive a confirmation email and a second email with your gift certificate code. You can apply this gift certificate code towards your next online purchase.
- If you lose your code, log in to your account and look under Gift Certificates, your gift certificate code number will be shown.
- This code can be applied either from the cart or the checkout page using the “Apply Coupon” box and then click “Go”. The dollar amount will then be deducted from your order.
What happens to my rewards balance if I return at item?
If you return an item(s) that you earned rewards points for, rewards points you earned on the returned items will be deducted from your rewards point balance. If the rewards points have already been redeemed, your return credit will be adjusted to reflect the amount the gift certificate redeemed.
Shopping with us from out of town.
If you have shopped in our retail store, and signed up for our Rewards Program, just shoot us an email and we will transfer your points to your online account.
- The Bent Rod Outdoors reserves the right to change or discontinue the Rewards program at any time
- Rewards Points are NOT redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to anyone else. Points are not accrued on fees such as sales tax or shipping & handling.
- Points can not be awarded until payment is received. If you choose to pay with a check or money order your points will be applied when we receive your payment and have shipped your order.
- Reward points are not awarded toward the purchase of Gift Certificates.
SIGN UP TODAY
We are happy to GIVE BACK as a THANK YOU for all your business!